World's Worst Deadpool Parody. World's Worst Deadpool Parody.

I was going to give you 5 stars but... you know. "You never shoot a guy in the dick".

tonyfamous responds:

Normally that would be sacrilegious, but if you've got a regrowable dick, then it's not such a big deal. If I had a regrowable dick, I probably be shooting mine off all the time. You know like at parties or in bars for free drinks or maybe on a bet. :-)

Lonely Girl : Flight Lonely Girl : Flight

" Hey maaan don't make this kind of videos because I feel like suicide is beautiful and ok...and I'm gonna fuckin do it, take it down please :´( ... " Bravo Hermann! This is really good, film and animation is about stories, with different mood. You don't need to censor yourself to comfort the ignorance or sensitivity of others.

airman4 responds:

Hi haha
Thanks a lot for the kind words
I wanted to censor it tough so to avoid problems with Newsgrounds staff and such
At least the movie is 17+ years now but people are right : i dont think a tv would be able to display this film Air.

Regularge Woes Regularge Woes

Woaa dude! I have a technical question.
Could you tell me how do you get that "difuse" look effect on your cartoon? Is it some kind of filter or something? Thanks man.

South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

This is really good, it looks like one day we'll see Patrick McCarthy's name included at the South Park credits.

milyfecirca87 responds:

One can pray... Thank you.

BASTARD ROAD - Pilot BASTARD ROAD - Pilot

By wearing some border patrol uniforms?

10 Amazing Facts (Unfinished) 10 Amazing Facts (Unfinished)

Hey man, how do you do that outline brush effect on your characters (like a shaky hand thing)? Cool flick btw.

Spinalpalm responds:

Oh like the rugged, scratchy lines? just set the smoothing on the brush settings to like 10-20 rather than the smooth 40 that everyone usually has in flash

Happy Easter. :-) Happy Easter. :-)

This has to be displayed at sunday schools. Now I understand everything about the easter egg shabalaba ding dong story.

tonyfamous responds:

I'll talk to the Pope and see if we can get right on it. ;-)

Little Mac for Extreme Gl Little Mac for Extreme Gl

Que chingón!

Messed Up Bible Stories13 Messed Up Bible Stories13

I like to quote this part of the bible to pro-life christians. Awesome video.

aniMEMEtion aniMEMEtion

Sadly, reality overcomes fiction...