World's Worst Deadpool Parody. World's Worst Deadpool Parody.

I was going to give you 5 stars but... you know. "You never shoot a guy in the dick".

tonyfamous responds:

Normally that would be sacrilegious, but if you've got a regrowable dick, then it's not such a big deal. If I had a regrowable dick, I probably be shooting mine off all the time. You know like at parties or in bars for free drinks or maybe on a bet. :-)

Lonely Girl : Flight Lonely Girl : Flight

" Hey maaan don't make this kind of videos because I feel like suicide is beautiful and ok...and I'm gonna fuckin do it, take it down please :ยด( ... " Bravo Hermann! This is really good, film and animation is about stories, with different mood. You don't need to censor yourself to comfort the ignorance or sensitivity of others.

airman4 responds:

Hi haha
Thanks a lot for the kind words
I wanted to censor it tough so to avoid problems with Newsgrounds staff and such
At least the movie is 17+ years now but people are right : i dont think a tv would be able to display this film Air.

Regularge Woes Regularge Woes

Woaa dude! I have a technical question.
Could you tell me how do you get that "difuse" look effect on your cartoon? Is it some kind of filter or something? Thanks man.

Kick Out Kim Kick Out Kim

Awesome style on your characters, it was really entertaining.

Run, Jesus Run! Run, Jesus Run!

Whatever I do I always end up crucified ;( poor Jesus.

Douchebag Workout 2 Douchebag Workout 2

I've always wanted to be a douche. I loved the phone call conversations to his dad.

Ash Ash